• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

UeMY2cn.jpg

somedevil

Well this is not good and I wonder how this effects the Lucha Underground tapings:

Full disclosure... Fenix sustained a serious injury a few days ago and the doctors have advised him not to wrestle for a few weeks..... so.

From Wrestlecon twitter

At Mania they better find a way to shoehorn in a Wyatt entrance when it's dark if they aren't going to close the roof.

I will not be denied it yet again after Bray jobbed to the sun last year.

This is what it looks like when it is open

cowboys-stadium-2012-nbc-sunday-night-football-the-boys-are-back-blog.jpg

So compared to the past few open stadiums, the sound will be much more contained. Honestly they should just keep it closed.

Colocho

Banned
If this were some B level PPV or even Survivor Series, I'd be all over this New Day vs League of Nations feud, but it just doesn't scream Wrestlemania-ish at all.

This is the most over New day has ever been. Havent seen investment like this since Daniel Bryan

You know what's great about this feud? We can expect a great match at mania

Big E has put on incredible matches with New Day ever since their feud with Tyson/Cesaro.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If this were some B level PPV or even Survivor Series, I'd be all over this New Day vs League of Nations feud, but it just doesn't scream Wrestlemania-ish at all.

Meltzer insists this all has a reason and its building up to some THING that he will not say that REQUIRES the LON to be the bad guys and that's going to strap a rocket to the New Day.

This is the most over New day has ever been. Havent seen investment like this since Daniel Bryan

You know what's great about this feud? We can expect a great match at mania

Big E has put on incredible matches with New Day ever since their feud with Tyson/Cesaro.
New day taking the briefcase this year my friend. I can feel it!

Top Bottom