• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

I'm at work late instead of watching raw.

but I'm gauging how its going by scrolling through these pages really fast and seeing how many times the angry cesaro face avatar shoots by. Its a lot tonight, must be a bad show.

Ithil

Face_Down_Defense_Position.png

Defense position!

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
"I suplexed his ass outta the main event"

Thank you, Lesnar.

iMax

Why do I suddenly get the feeling they're gonna re-do the whole CM Punk leaving with the title thing again with Brock? In fairness, it would be awesome, especially if they work a UFC match into his WWE contract.

Pizoxuat

The contrast between Heyman's fire and damnation, and Brock's quiet contentment with his ability to wreck people is just great. Both of them sell Brock's menace so well.

Fox318

Why do I suddenly get the feeling they're gonna re-do the whole CM Punk leaving with the title thing again with Brock? In fairness, it would be awesome, especially if they work a UFC match into his WWE contract.

Cain Velasquez is the new WWE champ

Top Bottom