• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

The tag team match has been relegated to the pre-show? lolololol
This implies that there's somehow more than 4 hours of content on the card. Seriously?

In a just world, Cesaro would be squashing both Matadores at the same time in a handicap match. Boo.

Hex

Banned
The fact that in this day and age we have to deal with a.......little....person...in a bull costume is pathetic.

Fatal 4 way for the Tag Team belts on the preshow. Cesaro being stuck in the preshow...that won't sit well with the Euro audience.

So who's the 4th team? What a mess.

So who should win MinB this year, judging right now? I'd hope Wade, but I can see them putting someone else over for whatever reason.

Not that it should happen, but it would be funny to see Brock win in an alternate universe. It would literally make people shit their pants, especially with his work schedule. It would be the chance to really have a moment that comes "outta nowhere".

So because someone is short they can't have a job?

i guess that's a good point - if it weren't for gimmicks like this, dwarves (i don't know the correct name, i got told off once for saying little person so if anyone wants to correct me) wouldn't have much of a place in WWE for the same reason that women vs men matches aren't a good idea. but there is enough of demographic to really justify a dwarf division, as opposed to women, so do you just totally ignore them or give them some work? it'd always be better to do it with more respect but I dunno.

Top Bottom