• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

CDiggity

I believe there was someone that said he hated people being immediately inserted into the title scene after returning from taking some time off due to injury/movies/whatever. What was his name? I think the crowd knows.

Fox318

Seriously. You wonder why nobody in the company takes the divas seriously? Its because the people keep showing they don't care.

Their champion outside of her sister, Rosa mendez, and that red head may be the worst wrestler in the company.

It should be Natty vs Paige or AJ at mania.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Their champion outside of her sister, Rosa mendez, and that red head may be the worst wrestler in the company.

It should be Natty vs Paige or AJ at mania.
We've seen natty vs aj 100000 times. Granted their match on the first network main event last year was probably Divas match of the year but no need to see it again.

sooWoo!

Banned
B_I83kBUQAA4-ru.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nikki is better than AJ because Nikki tries and AJ hasn't in like two years.

Incredible because during their first run the Bellas were as bad or worse than Jojo or Eva.

I kinda like AJ's new shirt.

Just need to get those Bellas out of the mix, they're mind-numbing.

An AJ/Paige/Sasha/Charlotte four way would be pretty good, and other permutations of those four. I like Naomi, also, and Bayley. That's 6, who would make for a decent Divas division who are actually competing for the title, then Vince and his old perv cohorts can hire some models on top if they must.

Oh the promo is on, just heard AJ say give dives a chance.

Top Bottom