• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This guy should be a monster heel. Too bad he's this abortion instead. What a waste of time.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yeah! I've got a better one! Let's make him roar a lot and squash jobbers, and do nothing discernible beyond roaring and throwing guys around. He also will have a generic rock tune and no valets.

I call this revolutionary gimmic...the monster heel.

Never before has its like been witnessed.

Thats pretty much what happened, except with dancers

Lingitiz

Dear God his entrance was longer than the match. I know they are just squash matches, but I can't tell if he's going to be any good until he has an actual competitive match. Right now it looks like he has 3 moves max.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Brodus Clay is going to attack one of his dancers prompting Cm Punk to call him out on his actions. This will be the WWE's way of using the Chris Brown twitter feud.

Credo

I agree with Kev about FEing Clay.....UNLESS he starts coming out with no shirt, X-shaped tape across his navel, and goes by King Clay.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Aren't you supposed to build up promos?

"Oh yeah, by the way, HBK and Undertaker are going to talk tonight."

Or did I miss something?

Ithil

Nice to see a joke character squashing dat mid card.

Mahal, mid card?

Bff34.jpg

Did you know

Naomi is stuck as a backup dancer, when she's a better wrestler than 95% of the divas on the roster.

Did you know

Out of everyone on tough enough, the first one to get hired after the show was Cameron. Not Luke. Not Jeremiah. Alicia Fox vs Melina girl who was eliminated first and not there because she was a fan of wrestling.

Ithil

Totally!
His tattoos are ugly, his outfit is shit.
What were they thinking?

He should be a monster heel, something like Bam Bam Bigelow and not ..... this.... whatever he is now!

Oh fuck off with monster heels. There is nothing interesting about a generic fat monster heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom