• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS FUNKASAURUS

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Brodus Clay....yay. Now early 90's announcer Vince McMahon's voice will be in my head for the next 10 minutes.

"AND HERE HE COMES, OH YEAH"
"C'MON BRAIN, TIME TO GET FUNKY"
"WHAT A DEVESTATING MANUEVER"

Razorskin

----- ------
I really hope Jericho interferes and Miz gets on team laurinitis, I don't want the Miz to interfere during the Rock's match at Wrestlemania.

One of the most retarded gimmicks ever!
xCQf6.gif

Ithil

One of the most retarded gimmicks ever!

Yeah! I've got a better one! Let's make him roar a lot and squash jobbers, and do nothing discernible beyond roaring and throwing guys around. He also will have a generic rock tune and no valets.

I call this revolutionary gimmic...the monster heel.

Never before has its like been witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom