• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to buy WWE 13 but now....

Well fuck me.

Surely you aren't so easily swayed by such cheap trickery! you must remember that it would merely look like you're playing as the New Age Outlaws as they will have crappy movesets that play the same as everyone else (russian leg sweeps for everyone!) bar finishers!

G-Fex

Surely you aren't so easily swayed by such cheap trickery! you must remember that it would merely look like you're playing as the New Age Outlaws as they will have crappy movesets that play the same as everyone else (russian leg sweeps for everyone!) bar finishers!

I always liked the new age outlaws, specially their entrance

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH"

Guzim

I always liked the new age outlaws, specially their entrance

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH"

MJ21j.jpg

XenoRaven

Imagine, posters with similar interests wanting to talk about other things they enjoyed with each other.
Well I mean in here is pretty much just wrestling talk and in the Street Fighter thread it's pretty much just Street Fighter talk. I didn't know we had threads where fans of one thing talk about something else. You'll have to excuse my ignorance.

Ultratech

Well, I see OT and Community got shook up today...

Though we still seem to be in OT for now.

Speaking of, why don't we get a Sticky in the forums? We sure get enough posts per month.

Truly a victory. I am appeased.

Ohh I forgot yo're part of the pony community...sorry Beef >_>

I'm in PonyGAF for the same reason you were: that godlike cosplay group.
Well I mean in here is pretty much just wrestling talk and in the Street Fighter thread it's pretty much just Street Fighter talk. I didn't know we had threads where fans of one thing talk about something else. You'll have to excuse my ignorance.

It's pretty much small talk about the series as a whole, as well as fanart and other shit. Just like the Final Fantasy Community Thread, Sonic Community thread, etc.

Allstars was great, but damn when you played another game and went back to Allstars it had to reinstall every fucking time! It's idiotic of THQ not to make another one when it sold well.

G-Fex

It is. It's insane that it wasn't in either of them.

LOL That team is lazy at making cpu vs cpu
I'm in PonyGAF for the same reason you were: that godlike cosplay group.

It's pretty much small talk about the series as a whole, as well as fanart and other shit. Just like the Final Fantasy Community Thread, Sonic Community thread, etc.

I guess....not even that can win me over anymore >_>

might as well call it Wrasslemania

Here's the huge AJPW Sumo Hall show from last Tuesday, featuring BJW's Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi defending the All Asia Tag Titles against Suwama & Takumi Soya, Kenny Omega defending the World Jr. Heavyweight Title against Shuji Kondo and Yuji Nagata taking on Masayuki Kono in All Japan's 2nd ever cage match. Plus, Satoshi Kojima goes up against Seiya Sanada, AAA's Dark Ozz & Cuervo defend the World Tag Titles against Takao Omori & Manabu Soya, and in the main event Pro-Wrestling NOAH's Jun Akiyama defends the AJPW Triple Crown against Keiji Mutoh.

AJPW "40TH ANNIVERSARY YEAR PRO-WRESTLING LOVE IN RYOGOKU VOL. 14", 20.03.2012
Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan
9,000 Fans

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1zis0/

01. Akira Raijin, Kaz Hayashi & Minoru Tanaka vs KAI, Hiroshi Yamato & Gillette

02. Akenbono, Ryota Hama, Taiyo Kea & Masanobu Fuchi vs Osamu Nishimura, KENSO, Yutaka Yoshie & Yasufumi Nakanoue

03. SUGI vs Ronin

AJPW ALL ASIA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

04. Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi (c) vs Suwama & Takumi Soya

AJPW WORLD Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

05. Kenny Omega (c) vs Shuji Kondo

CAGE DEATH MATCH;

06. Yuji Nagata vs Masayuki Kono

07. Satoshi Kojima vs Seiya Sanada

AJPW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

08. Dark Ozz & Dark Cuervo (c) vs Takao Omori & Manabu Soya

AJPW TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH;

09. Jun Akiyama (c) vs Keiji Mutoh

Ton of great stuff on this show, definitely check out the All Asia Tag title mach, the Jr. Heavyweight Title match, the Cage death match, Kojima vs Sanada and the Triple Crown main event. Omega & Kondo really bring it, awesome match, while Akiyama drags a pretty good main event from Mutoh.

This All Asia Tag Title match is seriously great.

Yeah, everyone in that match is just awesome. I'm increasingly impressed by Takumi Soya (the guy in red trunks), he only made his debut about 14 months ago and he does a great job in that match, the finishing stretch was pretty cool.

Lol, I love spots like that, even if Daisuke is dumping his own partner right on the back of his head.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yeah, everyone in that match is just awesome. I'm increasingly impressed by Takumi Soya (the guy in red trunks), he only made his debut about 14 months ago and he does a great job in that match, the finishing stretch was pretty cool.
I was surprised at how into the match the crowd was as well. Seems like every other moment they were cheering, reacting or clapping.
Lol, I love spots like that, even if Daisuke is dumping his own partner right on the back of his head.
I thought it was funny too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom