• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's overrated how much actually trends on Twitter. If a college basketball game or whatever is on, a guy from the game doing well can trend. What are the odds at that very moment someone else is talking about something so specfic in the amount of numbers for it to trend? Everyone does their own thing on there, says what they went to the store and bought, how their day went, or other rabble; so the amount of focus it takes to trend is probably extremely small.

But they also don't get the impact or how much it actually matters a damn bit is extremely small as well. No different that people going on Keyword: WWF info back in the AOL mid 90's days really.

It also improves no part of their business model even though they have some preconceived notion that it actually matters. Every part of their business is down compared to what it was before they started the social media push. Even the website is down double digit numbers. Basically the only reason I think Vince is pushing it so hard, because it's a new type of technology that Vince McMahon can actually understand he thinks it's a competition and getting the most things trending actually means he is winning the contest.

TheNatural

My Member!
it's not via satellite.

it's taped. it says "earlier today."

It called building to an end on the same show, something WWE never does anymore. Vignettes during the show to build to an in ring finish is something they never do, even though it builds hype and excitement.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
LOL what now haters. Anything else you want to bitch about The Rock losing it?

This is a pre-recorded promo, so the Rock can do over all his fuck ups. We know he can do this live, but he didn't last week, his promo was so bad even Scott Steiner shook his head.

TheNatural

My Member!
This is a pre-recorded promo, so the Rock can do over all his fuck ups. We know he can do this live, but he didn't last week, his promo was so bad even Scott Steiner shook his head.

That's what happens when WWE nerfs him for Cena to get the better. When your booking team flat out wants to make Cena look good by making The Rock look bad, it's what happens. Go talk about Twitter, go talk about Team Bring It, blah blah blah - all so Cena can take jabs and look good for 5 seconds because he can't look good on the mic any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom