• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothar

Banned
Why do I have a bad feeling that this is setting-up for Cena to get the better of the Rock live?

I'm sure it is but Rock is so on fire tonight, it won't even matter. With Rock doing awesome promo after awesome promo and Cena replying with a boring diatribe in an empty arena, he's going to have to do a lot to steal Rock's thunder tonight.

Seriously, motherfucker was world champ this time last year. He must have garnered some nuclear level heat to be where he is now.

From defending World Championship at WM to jobber status less then a year later

That's....how that EVER happen before!?

He'll shine and people will be marking out for him. I kind of hope it happens too.

It's hilarious how people here were so ecstatic when he won the title, but turned on him for messing up one move against R-Truth. The guy is good and doesn't deserve what he's had to deal with from the WWE wins and losses wise. They are so close to totally ruining him.

Ithil

It's hilarious how people here were so ecstatic when he won the title, but turned on him for messing up one move against R-Truth. The guy is good and doesn't deserve what he's had to deal with from the WWE wins and losses wise. They are so close to totally ruining him.

Hah?

That was like a month ago. People turned on Miz LONG before that.

I agree. Miz needs a refresh and a few more moves, but he was a fresh face and had improved so much in a year, at the time. It was nice to see someone take initiative and actually care about improving. He's got potential, but need to evolve and get a bit of a push to really utilize him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I never liked Miz. I'm consistent.

Although, I think Punk sucks now too, but it was a big fall from that promo and MITB.

Hmm, they should have stopped after the second methinks.

Still..I like the fact that he is over-emphasizing the fact that Cena has been SHOVED down our throats for the past 10 years. It's probably not the greatest analogy, but stopping Cena's tyranny is a good motive.

So we've had what, like 20 some minutes of wrestling in THIS 2 HOUR WRESTLING SHOW?
ncu1l.jpg

I agree. Miz needs a refresh and a few more moves, but he was a fresh face and had improved so much in a year, at the time. It was nice to see someone take initiative and actually care about improving. He's got potential, but need to evolve and get a bit of a push to really utilize him.

Yeah definitely needs a different hairstyle or something. Get rid of the feaux hawk and try some facial hair maybe? Maybe tone down the goofy facials and reliance on catch phrases. He's been good when he's done stuff promo wise where he just goes off the cuff like those twitter videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom