• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Klonere, Data, Flammable, EmpHeaven, Boots:
Shingo Takagi will team with Yuji Okabayashi on the BJW Osaka show on 4/21. That show had better make tape.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
They should just troll Dunn by saying "Wrestlemania" over and over again so he has to keep the shot locked on the sign.

Something's wrong with that ribbon led screen.

Also how awesome would it be if it was Styles v Bryan? I know it won't happen, but it'd probably be the match of WrestleMania.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Whoever came up with Ellsworth's "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" gimmick (I'm pretty sure it was Ellsworth himself) is a genius.

oo7

As someone who watched his first wrestling match 3 years ago, Goldberg looks like a potato dad who is playacting as a wrestler, fucks up promos and bursts into an exhausted sweat walking down the ramp.

The stare-down between him, Brock and Taker looked like a bunch over overrripe mid-life crisis white dudes cosplaying as wrestlers. The "IT" you are talking about is that spark you felt when you were a kid watching WCW or AE stuff. He doesn't have jackshit except a name and some of the most insanely strong booking of all time.

You put the two side by side and I would say KO is the potato dad. Bill has been out of wrestling for 13 years and makes KO look like the fat kid at the pool afraid to take his shirt off. KO has 20 different shitty pop moves, Oldberg has 2. More over than KO will ever be. Its natural selection man. KO makes a good midcard guy. Nothing more.

Top Bottom