• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done for the night. John Cena is a dick, blames the locker room on Stone Colds podcast for not getting over and when someone does he completely cuts their balls off. Asshole.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What a moment! I will truly never forget this Raw

Jamie OD

Just realized that Rowan looks like Chris Kaman's identical twin.

And at least it wasn't a long match...but if this is what they have to open up Raw, this is gonna be a crappy-ass 3 hours.

Rowan doing the Bear Hug reminded me of Bear Hugger from the Punch-Out! games.

1026516-punch_out_wii_wiki_prop_bear_hugger_01_super.png

Pavaloo

everyone so bitter

they get Cena's shit out of the way asap and give him as short a match as possible. it's so obvious how they barely put him in the show these days, but he could be on for 5 seconds and people would hate it.

yeesh.

Battle royals never put anyone over. Hell, Zack Ryder has won a couple of them to close out Smackdown episodes.
Didn't The Great Khali win the last one to take place on Mania proper?

Not sure. It's all about how they build it though. From the sound of it, it looks to be an annual thing, similar to what Money in the Bank was before it moved to its own ppv. Again, it's all about what they do with the superstar that wins.

Sokantish

everyone so bitter

they get Cena's shit out of the way asap and give him as short a match as possible. it's so obvious how they barely put him in the show these days, but he could be on for 5 seconds and people would hate it.

yeesh.

I was pretty excited for it! The show can only get better now

Not sure. It's all about how they build it though. From the sound of it, it looks to be an annual thing, similar to what Money in the Bank was before it moved to its own ppv. Again, it's all about what they do with the superstar that wins.

Whoever wins will get buried by Cena the next night.

It's the new MitB winner.

Vylash

everyone so bitter

yeesh.

He was on for almost 30 minutes and made it a point to make Wyatt look as dumb as possible, fucking right we hate it

Sephzilla

A half hour of Cena in the opening.

Triple H coming out to probably deliver another 20 minute promo.

Big Show in another Daniel Bryan match.

Shaemus and Christian again.

Sweet mercy of fuck this is going to be a long Raw.

Pavaloo

He was on for almost 30 minutes and made it a point to make Wyatt look as dumb as possible, fucking right we hate it
He's been on for like a half hour

how? he fucking sung a stupid song and made fun of the way bray dressed. everyone cries "buried," yeah fucking right.

how long was his entrance promo, how long was his pre-match promo? how long was that match? he shared the whole half hour with hogan and the wyatts

not to mention cena does in fact still draw and children do tune in to at least see him

If they put him with someone else I imagine smarks would be bitching about him taking over the spot light from an up and comer.

he would be "leeching" don'tcha know

Zertez

Watching the Cena match and seeing mini Nature Boy refing got me thinking, is there any current ref working in the WWE that has been a ref as longer than he has? I can remember him working with WCW during the Nitro days. He still looks good for his age. Maybe I dont pay much attention to the rest of the refs in matches and some have slipped my mind, but refs dont seem to hang around for a very long time

UberTag

A half hour of Cena in the opening.

Triple H coming out to probably deliver another 20 minute promo.

Big Show in another Daniel Bryan match.

Shaemus and Christian again.

Sweet mercy of fuck this is going to be a long Raw.
Don't forget. Taker is there to... what's he doing again? Talking, right? He's there to talk. Because Brock's not there. After a 5 minute entrance. Enjoy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom