• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surge

I don't see where the Big Show fits in here at all

Unless...could you imagine if was added to the Orton/Batista match at WM while D-Bry gets buried by HHH.

The IWC would explode

Gorillaz

"This is your punishment for being so outspoken last week when we were burying people"

k2W8isL.png

UberTag

Triple H and Taker will get a pass for being in storylines I care about
There's a storyline for Brock vs. Taker? I haven't heard about one.
Brock whines about not getting title shots.
Beats up on Mark Henry a half-dozen times.
Gets stabbed by Taker with a pen.
Dies in the middle of the ring.
Will job to the 49-year-old at Mania because he doesn't care and is just there to earn a paycheck.

That's your storyline? I mean, the match will be great. Don't get me wrong. But don't try and sell that as being a storyline you care about. Please.

Sephzilla

Will job to the 49-year-old at Mania because he doesn't care and is just there to earn a paycheck.

That's your storyline? I mean, the match will be great. Don't get me wrong. But don't try and sell that as being a storyline you care about. Please.

Me caring about a storyline that circulates around a wrestling match on a wrestling show involving the guy who's had the best match of the last 5 WrestleManias?

No fucking way

Yea I never got that, ONLY A TITLE SHOT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR BORK

Taker comes our of nowhere and and does nothing and magically thats good enough for Brock.

Pavaloo

the storyline turned into Heyman's obsession with beating the streak..

Brock fought Henry twice, MAYBE 3 times?

double yeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom