• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

That was before they added a stipulation that pretty much guarantees a Bryan win.

He was always going to win. Its just people believing in Triple H current meta character that got everyone believing he was going to win. This feud is basically based on the internet. Hell Hunter said on Smackdown he is going to Bury Daniel Bryan. I expect him on Raw tomorrow to attack Bryan with a shovel or do a funeral segment for the Yes movement where he literally buries Bryan with dirt and a shovel.

Also, I heard an opinion on a podcast I heard that Bryan winning at Wretlemania is to early with this whole rumor that Batista contract that he has to have the title at some point.

Anth0ny

I'm sure Batista will be winning the title at Mania, as was originally planned. Bryan is just in the main event so the crowd doesn't shit on the show.

Besides, it's gonna create so much heel heat for Batista, right guys? They can keep that feud/Bryan's chase for the title going for another 6 months, at least.

Son Of D

Guys.

Why on earth would they have even done this match if Bryan wasn't winning the match? Come on.

Clearly he's winning the title and then losing it to Cena on Monday Night Raw.

Nah, Cena will cash in his Cena title shot in the bank just after Bryan. After Bryan gets the 3 count on Orton BRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH starts and then Cena AAs all three men at once before pinning Bryan.

Showaddy

I don't see BRYAN soon the title a sure thing.

In fact he is most likely to get pinned.

Tho I'm guessing no one expected Orton to win at mania 24

If Batista had come back to a decent reception and actually able to wrestle he'd be a lock for the belt, he's just to shit to give the belt now though. Orton's title run has been absolute crap as well so they'll give the belt to Bryan for a few months just to keep the crowds quiet for a while.

Everyone saying Bryan's getting pinned at Mania is joking right? It's like WWE's booking has numbed everyone of logic that they WANT the worst outcome possible. It's like they want a social experiment than a great moment.

And part of me doesn't blame them.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
What's Bryan's character going to be once he wins the belt? He cant whine about being held down anymore and pander to the crowd with cloying face promos anymore.

What's Bryan's character going to be once he wins the belt? He cant whine about being held down anymore and pander to the crowd with cloying face promos anymore.

The Authority wants the title off his hands as soon as possible. Have all of Bryan's matches be for the title. Throw EVERYONE. Fight title matches with jobbers (Ziggler, Del Rio, Christian) on tv, money matches (Orton, Cena, Wyatts) on PPVs. Most title defenses ever.

Drop the title to Dave on Summerslam, or maybe even MiTB.

Have a meaningful title reign, that justifies this "slow burn" for Bryan.

Aiii

So not worth it
Turning The Shield face and expanding on their feud with The Wyatt's is exactly what they should be doing after Mania.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
The Authority wants the title off his hands as soon as possible. Have all of Bryan's matches be for the title. Throw EVERYONE. Fight title matches with jobbers (Ziggler, Del Rio, Christian) on tv, money matches (Orton, Cena, Wyatts) on PPVs. Most title defenses ever.

Drop the title to Dave on Summerslam, or maybe even MiTB.

Have a meaningful title reign, that justifies this "slow burn" for Bryan.

Guardians of the Galaxy comes out before Summerslam
Dave is getting the belt before August.

somedevil

Turning The Shield face and expanding on their feud with The Wyatt's is exactly what they should be doing after Mania.

The thing is when I see Ambrose doesn't this scream babyface?

tumblr_n2gpghYSk81srbyoyo1_500.png

Showaddy

Guardians of the Galaxy comes out before Summerslam
Dave is getting the belt before August.

I dunno I think Batista's chances of the belt died with that face run of his. He's just to legitimately shit for them to give him the belt now and no way in hell is he going to promote the film with the whole crowd booing him.

Batista has the backing of Triple H. Even though he is shit in the ring and no one likes him he is still winning the belt.

Adding Bryan into the title match is just a way to make the crowd give a shit.

Awesome little counter into a backbreaker from Roderick Strong;

Strong.gif

He's got a bunch of crazier backbreaker variations, but I think that one there might be my favourite.

*edit, lol, then a minute or two later Whitmer somehow manages to botch a DDT;

Whitmer.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Batista has been very entertaining the last two weeks. Looking better in the ring too.

I hope they get over the idea that heel champion can't bring the belt around to promote stuff. Dave is more likable as a douchebag heel as odd as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom