• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

AFTER I BEAT DANIEL BRYAN, I'M IN THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

I'M ALSO PUTTING MYSELF IN THE UNDERTAKER MATCH BECAUSE I BEAT BROCK AND I DAMN NEAR KILLED UNDERTAKER

THEN I'M WINNING THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AND WALKING OUT OF WRESTLEMANIA THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS

AND THEN I'M RENAMING IT WRESTLEMANIA HHH

Ithil

Shit, missed the first segment, can someone tell me what I missed?

HHH argued with Orton and Batista, and decided to add Bryan's stipulation for himself too, so if he beats Bryan at WM, he'll be in the Triple Threat match instead.

I think this is their way of making it less predictable whether Daniel Bryan will win his match with HHH. Only him having the stipulation made it obvious he would win.

This was well done WWE

Yeah, I really enjoyed that. Everything they said was pretty much everything everyone else has been saying for the past month. It all makes sense. Run with the 'reality' and stop pretending stuff isn't happening outside of those writing rooms.

If HHH wins at WM we should all have HHH avatars for the rest of the year.

I kind of want Triple H to win.

I want him to win it all.

I don't give a fuck.

Yes.

It could be a really fun storyline. HHH wins the titles - then decides he wants the tag titles, then wants the divas title. All for him.

It takes an alliance of Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Batista to take him down.

somedevil

Triple H isn't winning. This whole angle is playing into the fears of fanbase who believes Triple H buries everyone and wants all the titles.

This angle is so meta its amazing.

TripleHMania30

30 being the number of separate occassions TripleH will appear on screen.

Yes.

It could be a really fun storyline. HHH wins the titles - then decides he wants the tag titles, then wants the divas title. All for him.

It takes an alliance of Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Batista to take him down.

Do it!

Best of Business. HHH has all the titles. DO IT!

krae_man

The match being "The winner gets in the main event" works better then "If Bryan wins he gets in the main event, if HHH wins he gets nothing".

Bryan is probably going to win but it's still fun to believe a burial is incoming.

Joeki11a

Banned
The match being "The winner gets in the main event" works better then "If Bryan wins he gets in the main event, if HHH wins he gets nothing".

Bryan is probably going to win but it's still fun to believe a burial is incoming.

Or your illusion of DB winning never happens

HHH wins and reforms Evolution

Brings Flair as GM

Chamber

love on your sleeve
They're telegraphing Bryan's title win pretty hard. HHH, Orton and Big Dave will do what's best for business and put him over huge.

It could really go either way, which is what makes the match and stipulation work so well. I could see either one winning and taking it all.

Triple H isn't winning. This whole angle is playing into the fears of fanbase who believes Triple H buries everyone and wants all the titles.

This angle is so meta its amazing.

I think it's Meta in it addresses the fans reaction to Orton as champion, Batista's lukewarm return and the company not pushing Daniel Bryan despite how much they clamor for him.

Ithil

I still don't actually expect HHH to win that match, but now you've got everyone assuming he will win (cos burials and all that), whereas last week after they had the Triple Threat stipulation had everyone assuming Bryan was 100% winning the HHH match.

Showaddy

This is just to make Hunter's match more unpredictable right? He'd never actually go over Bryan at Mania would he lol

Right guys? Right guys? Guys....

ilMcB7D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom