• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

It still annoys the crap out of me that the Uso's can't be bothered to learn how to do their entrance right 3 years after they started doing it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I still don't actually expect HHH to win that match, but now you've got everyone assuming he will win (cos burials and all that), whereas last week after they had the Triple Threat stipulation had everyone assuming Bryan was 100% winning the HHH match.
No one actually expects HHH to win.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
rhao6.gif

Sabucin

Actually I like the new stipulation. It takes off the "obvious" and now I'm not so sure if Bryan will get into the main event due to HHH's burial fetichism.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Pyro botch

Ok so now a new challenger enters the ring

Randy back in good graces

Daniel Bryan is the crowd fav

And Brotista needs a leather vest cause he's got the Porsche sunglasses.

AFTER I BEAT DANIEL BRYAN, I'M IN THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

I'M ALSO PUTTING MYSELF IN THE UNDERTAKER MATCH BECAUSE I BEAT BROCK AND I DAMN NEAR KILLED UNDERTAKER

THEN I'M WINNING THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AND WALKING OUT OF WRESTLEMANIA THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS

AND THEN I'M RENAMING IT WRESTLEMANIA HHH

Oh man someone please shop the Wrestlemania XXX logo

The biggest mystery in wrestling is not who is going to be in the Main Event at Wrestlemania.

The biggest mystery is: Who the hell thought stitching those "back pockets" on the Uso's shorts was a good idea?

krae_man

Hey, Cena isn't in the main event.

That's the real victory here.

New angle: Everyone who wins their mania match gets in the main event match.

Batista vs Orton vs HHH vs Cena vs Taker vs Big Show vs Cesaro vs Sheamus

8 man championship scramble!

Edit: Vs Nikki Bella

So at this point, the most disappointing thing for a lot of people would be anything other than Bryan winning the triple threat, or Triple H actually winning it.

Imagine if WWE did all this build up only to have Orton retain.

lol, would be fucking genius

PInk Tape

Banned
Lets hope Show isn't in the ME either.

So at this point, the most disappointing thing for a lot of people would be anything other than Bryan winning the triple threat, or Triple H actually winning it.

Imagine if WWE did all this build up only to have Orton retain.

lol, would be fucking genius

The ultimate swerve.

damnit I missed the only good segment of RAW tonight.

Triple threat match would be a great way to split the titles have Bootista and Bryan both pin Randy at the same time and award a belt to each. Both get their moment.

Or SWERVE HHH WINS ALL THE BELTS AT MANIA PLUS THE ANDRE TROPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom