• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ughh not another one of these dumb "I've always did my best please cheer me even if I suck" speeches.

I swear if he wins at WM... no.. just no

I'm prepared for the worst.

Joeki11a

Banned
buried61ys8.gif

omg hahaa

Pavaloo

Nobody said Cesaro isnt a Beast in that ring...
But he isnt a WWE creation thats why Vince
Had no idea what to do with him. Thats always the facts. look where is at now in a wwe created idea that he wasnt even part of.

Eh I'm just saying dude was no "joke." Especially considering he debuted and immediately won a championship. Yeah he didn't do much afterwards, but given the amount of people on the show and the time since Cesaro's Raw debut it perfectly makes sense for him to get caught in the shuffle. He'll have been on RAW for 2 years by April, he's nearing main event status now and that's pretty quick if you ask me.

Even then, why shouldn't he thrive with something WWE gives him? That's what Daniel Bryan did with 18 seconds, Team Hell No, etc. It's what all the best guys do, they make magic out of the crap they're given. Instead of walking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom