• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

So about four midcard stories are getting compressed into the Battle Royale.

I call that a plus because there are actually storylines going into the battle royal and people giving promos about winning it gives it meaning rather than here is a battle royal on the show.

The top 4 matches alone can take up two hours..

11_SCOOBY_08172013ej_0083.jpg

Joeki11a

Banned
Yeah I remember and Zeb broke the fourth wall in one promo that the WWE ended up taking down. What I'm saying is Cesaro doing the tired old "I'm a foreigner, Americans are dumb" schtick was perfect for joining the real americans. Not only that, he saved the entire angle/gimmick and single handedly made them credible. Does it make Zeb look like a slimey hipocrate? Yes, but that's the point. All he had to say for Cesaro joining was that Cesaro "went through the proper paperwork."

Cesaro came in at Day 1 and immediately won the US championship. He then ditched his valet, beasted squash matches (I became a mark for him after he did a flying uppercut off the second rope on a random smackdown), had some great matches with Randy on SmackDown, eventually lost the title in a feud with Kofi (right around the time they took the gimmick away from him and Real Americans came out), then he swung Miz into the barricades, and went on to save Swagger's failed resurrection. He constantly carries their tag matches and is most often has a must-see moment at PPVs since Money in the Bank. They've been getting face pops for a while now, just when Cesaro beat Orton/lost to Cena. That's all because Cesaro is a BEAST

Nobody said Cesaro isnt a Beast in that ring...
But he isnt a WWE creation thats why Vince
Had no idea what to do with him. Thats always the facts. look where is at now in a wwe created idea that he wasnt even part of.

Big One

Banned
Does Cena get good reactions anymore? Since he came back it's either been mild or mostly negative. Maybe it's because of Total Divas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom