• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're giving bryan way too many wins building up to WM30. I'm worried he isn't going to win in the main event. I actually predict he wont win.

wasn't cm punk on amc the other night?

Wtf @ batista's roll after he lands the Batista Bomb.

Finishers can be tricky

pedigreestillstupidv9ebq.gif

Big One

Banned
Does WWE assume their audience is mentally retarded? At least app shilling is justified cause not EVERYONE has smartphones. Computers and registration sites have been in existence for over a decade. Come on now...

And before you can access WWE.com you need internet access. To get internet access you need to sign up with an ISP and we're going to show you how to do that right now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Does WWE assume their audience is mentally retarded? At least app shilling is justified cause not EVERYONE has smartphones. Computers and registration sites have been in existence for over a decade. Come on now...

There are a lot of 8 year old Cena fans out there.

As you said this King realized that he didn't know how to use a tablet on live TV.

jred2k

I can almost guarantee that support center workers have been hearing these questions daily for the past three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom