• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 3 hour show and you give Cesaro 3 minutes after just having the best match that the company has seen in years which was exclusive to the network you want to push. This company is flat out moronic at times.

I'm not kidding you, I got distracted by some other stuff and when I looked at my TV I thought it was a replay from last week. It took me a while to realize it was not.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
One way you can calm down the chants is just put on a damn good raw. Cause that's what's happening so far.

Kyoufu

Best thing for Ambrose to survive this Shield breakup and Reigns' rise is to go full heel and break out that mic work. Pipebombs etc. Crowd will eat it up.

I know he has the ability.

No, like, it's a shirt they've never sold before. Brand new.

It could mean something but I still wouldn't read too much into it. He hasn't been released and still under contract until July. Theoretically they still have the right to sell and create new merchandise under his name until then.

No one is privy too his contract and can be done under these circumstance so it's all just guess work

Downhome

The ONLY thing I don't like about the Wyatt's is the entire bit with the lantern (blowing it out, walking out with a different one on, blowing out the electric one). I really wish that didn't bug me, haha.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is such a weird feud. There's technically no face, but everyone gets cheered. Even the creepy hillbilly kidnappers

Sephzilla

Cesaro puts on the match of the year at NXT Arrival and only gets a 30 second match on Raw.

I can't wait for the Age of Vince to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom