• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
If WWE takes advantage of Rollins, which they won't, they could make him into their new, and vastly more talented, Jeff Hardy.

Keep saying Rollins could be their new, improved and drug free version of Jeff Hardy which should make them salivate. I'm sure he'll just end up wrestling Kofi on Main Event though.

UberTag

Cesaro puts on the match of the year at NXT Arrival and only gets a 30 second match on Raw.

I can't wait for the Age of Vince to end.
Vince is going to get a monitor with a WWE Network feed installed into his casket so he can continue to man gorilla and book matches from the afterlife.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Man this is like the first time the commercials annoyed me. I don't want to miss any of this match.

Downhome

I just wish they'd stick with one as well.
I thought I was the only one bothered by it.

It has driven me crazy since day one. Not only does it not make a bit of sense, but it just irks the piss out of me, lol. I wouldn't even mind them using the electric one and blowing it out if they didn't blow out the first one then INSTANTLY be walking down with one on once again. I know, it would screw up the whole awesome "We're here" thing, but still.

Pavaloo

hey guys maybe they wanted to let cesaro get his big pop in chicago and then take the night off cause his past week he worked like crazy

Downhome

Ambrose is hilarious

What I love is that it's just him, he is seemingly always like this. Even in that TNA match he had he was essentially the same type of character. I love it. He's like a mixture of the Joker and, well, I dunno what else.

EDIT:

Joker mixed with Piper and Jake the Snake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom