• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn it into a gimmick

'Brock Lesnar is approaching the ring. For your own safety, please sign this waiver.'

Hell yes. That's the first thing I said when Punk was punching fans too. Just ask their permission, and if they say "okay," use that to add to the gimmick/feud.

Brock don't care. He'll F5 your baby if he has to.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This match is not amazing, but not bad enough for the crowd to shit on it.

Its not great, but even the Santino/Emma match was more entertaining

EDIT: A Scooby Doo/WWE crossover would never work because Cena would just try to ether the monster's gimmick.

bill0527

I think that pic is bullshit.

There's usually a few hours of swelling before a black eye like that sets in. That looks like a 3-4 day old black eye to me.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't somebody tell Vince that no one likes Scooby Doo anymore?

Sblargh

Banned
Oh, Batista said WHAT about our beloved #YESMovement ?

What an evil guy! I will be upset if he wins and I will be glad if Daniel Bryan and the #YESMovement prevail!

I will be upset if he wins and I will be glad if Daniel Bryan prevail

BTW, that new Punk shirt? It's old.

ai3kUTx.gif

UberTag

I'm going to agree with Dragon here.

Which is weird.

#Crowdfuckingsucks
All WWE crowds suck except for the Full Sail University peeps, Seattle and the RAW After WrestleMania crew.
I can't even include Toronto as they only get a WWE taping once every 2-3 years now.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I think that pic is bullshit.

There's usually a few hours of swelling before a black eye like that sets in. That looks like a 3-4 day old black eye to me.

Possibly. But at the very least, a reverse Google image search doesn't come up with anything for the picture, so they likely didn't just pull a random black eye picture from the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom