• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm crazy but it seems like they cut to commercial every time a chant gets going... Or they're just going to get all the commercials out of the way for a big, long segment near the end?

UberTag

You're never going to have anyone take Emma seriously as long as she's in the comedy wrestler zone. Putting her with Santino was probably the worst way to debut her. She may never escape this.
They'd be better off paying Lance Storm to manage her and have the gimmick be that he refuses to do the zany dance.

Have Emma win competitive matches that actually showcase her wrestling ability and have the angle be that Lance eventually gets roped into doing the silly dance but he does it wrong because he's white bread and uncoordinated.

Toki767

Would Vince really let the crowd hijack a show by holding off Punk if he was there? I would think if Punk was there, he'd have been out already to pacify the crowd. Unless part of his new deal for coming back out means he's always on last.

zychi

Banned
Would Vince really let the crowd hijack a show by holding off Punk if he was there? I would think if Punk was there, he'd have been out already to pacify the crowd. Unless part of his new deal for coming back out means he's always on last.

The building would go nuts if Punk comes back at the end during Bootista and Bryan. Either he's coming back then, or Vince is trolling the fuck out of Chicago, because there's no reason for these two to be in a match in the best city of wrestling fans.

If Punk came out and then the crowd died down, some people would stop watching. Save it till the end and you've got them all the way. All about ratings.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
https://twitter.com/willmer007/status/440666368732856320 said:
A woman and child hit in the face by a flying monitor by Brock Lesnar during #RAW. #RawChicago pic.twitter.com/rckKZNy4obp

Bh2OynHCIAALjqb.jpg:large

Uhhhh.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I feel like this match should be....better. I know wrestlegaf hates Sheamus, but he's a good performer, and Christian is solid. Just no heat I guess.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Could you imagine JR on commentary during Shield/Wyatts?

'BY GAWD THERES BODIES EVERYWHERE LOOK AT THIS CARNAGE'
and we'd even get a sitdown interview with Seth Rollins. 'Why'dya do it Seth?' and then Seth would light him on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom