• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
OMG I cut my volume off.

And am I crazy to draw parallels between Ziggler/Billy Gunn? Is his entire makeup some sort of unofficial torch passing?

va10Xs3.png

Surge

Punk is so coming to help Bryan at the end. HHH's promo kinda laid out how they will shift it into Punk/HHH. Punk will say "Two years ago, you tried to screw me out of the title. I saw you do the same thing to Daniel Bryan and couldn't stand it. I left. Then I decided, I can't change anything on my couch at home. That's why I'm back to challenge you at WrestleMania, while Bryan gets rightfully put into the main event".

*resumes dreaming*

Punk/Bryan vs Kane/Bootista next week on Raw. If Punk/Bryan win then Punk gets a match with HHH and Bryan gets put into the title match for WM.

Probably not happening

That segment was exactly what it needed to be. No need to have Trips get blasted or anything yet.

THAT FUCKING POP FOR ZIGGLER
AND DAT CAR

Maybe so. This promo didn't make him look good at all. I actually sided with Triple H even though I didn't want to. A more talented guy on the mic was needed for something like this.

He pandered to the crowd and the crowd ate it up, that works in wrestling. It's not pandering to the crowd whilst most of them shit on him like in a Cena promo. Trips and Steph did the same B+ enitiled shit that they always do, it worked better than usual because the crowd were so hot. In your mind what should Bryan have done?

Should have brought Hank with him. Had a backstage segment with Eva Marie, came across a pic of The Rock.

"Look, it's The Rock!"
"Jesus Christ Eva Marie, it's a mineral!"

If he had come out with Cena, dude would have gotten booed out of the building.

Smart putting him with Ziggler for a smark crowd like Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom