• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavaloo

If Punk doesn't come back, it really would be great if Cena just looked into the audience and goes "he fucking left, he's gone."

Judderman

drawer by drawer
2x3B29i.png

Malajax

So, we're still supposed to be getting Bryan vs Batista? Either it spills onto the network, or we see another old friend.

gurudyne

I actually like that Cena's gimmick has gone from disingenuous white knight to small town hick sheriff who knows he's old an unpopular, but won't leave until circumstance forces him out. It works for this particular feud and for the show in general.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I CANNOT believe that ended with Kane.

KANE.

IN 2014.

JESUS CHRIST.

The crowd would've EXPLODED if Bryan hit HHH while he was spewing his nonsense.

THEY BROUGHT OUT KANE.

jfbqjio;fb234yirtfbu023ui9fgb2u94gb
"Kane in 2084 to face Daniel Bryan III???? What is this?!?!"

Pavaloo

I actually like that Cena's gimmick has gone from disingenuous white knight to small town hick sheriff who knows he's old an unpopular, but won't leave until circumstance forces him out. It works for this particular feud and for the show in general.

Agreed

edit: THEY JUST INTERRUPTED A CUT TO COMMERCIAL BIT, WHAT A SWERVE

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
What is this heel talk?

Reminds me of the heel type of talk he did 5 years ago and everyone thought he was foreshadowing a heel turn, back when there was still some shred of hope that the WWE's top spot could be shaken up.

Sblargh

Banned

He is very good at this. Also it is true, which helps.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That Cena promo cut into Daniel Bryan's time. Fuck you Cena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom