• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Guys, I'm sick of John Cena. I want something new'

Raw with The Wyatts, Shield, Emma, Big E, Cesaro, Ziggler'

'CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK'

RkOwnage

Orton interferes, match ends, show ends...No Punk, Crowd is pissed, internet is pissed...the end.

Ok I'll go back to lurking now.

UberTag

WWE has less than 20 minutes to bring out Punk. They lose a customer if they don't.
Triple H and Steph have convinced themselves that the fans will continue to pay them money while continuing to deny them what they want.
And most of WrassleGAF proves that theory is true week after week after week.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I actually like that Cena's gimmick has gone from disingenuous white knight to small town hick sheriff who knows he's old an unpopular, but won't leave until circumstance forces him out. It works for this particular feud and for the show in general.

I don't. I just want him to go away.

Vylash

WWE has less than 20 minutes to bring out Punk. They lose a customer if they don't.
qhtJRzX.gif

For some reason I see a Wyatt family vs Cena, Hogan, Warrior match at mania. Cena carries the match, Hogan hits a boot and Warrior does a splash. Wyatt's buried.

Joeki11a

Banned
Again IF punk really comes out is to beat DB ass and shock this crazy crowd

Smarks get their magical Punk vs DB WM match, winner wins the #1 contender spot

Kyoufu

Triple H and Steph have convinced themselves that the fans will continue to pay them money while continuing to deny them what they want.
And most of WrassleGAF proves that theory is true week after week after week.

Exactly. They don't need Punk and Punk doesn't need them. He made his money, they'll continue to make money.

NYR

Orton turns baby face , saves Bryan. They hug it out, become bff's. Starts the "O" chant and takes over WM31.

#ShouldStartADirtSheet

Brinbe

Punk's the fireworks factory, they're never getting there.

Z2rHeqf.gif

THERE'S LIKE 5 MINUTES LEFT AND YOU'RE GIVING US THIS SHIT NOW!? IDIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom