• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
A commercial break at 11:06? That's... odd. How long is this gonna go?

Punk must be running late!

Big One

Banned
Holy shit Batista is slow. He needs to work on this so fucking bad. I haven't even really noticed this cause all of his matches have been mostly squash or quick matches.

Holy shit Batista is slow. He needs to work on this so fucking bad. I haven't even really noticed this cause all of his matches have been mostly squash or quick matches.

It was awful watching him gasp for air and slobber all over the mic during last week's post match segment with Orton. Batista no :(

Ryu751

Banned
Fans don't give a fuck about contracts or politics, Punk left because he was unhappy, they want WWE to fix it.

I don't care if Punk is unhappy. He is a quitter and a dick. On top of that the only thing wrong with the WWE is that Wrestlemania main event. WWE just unleashed the best stream for the money, but they totally suck because the wrong guy is champ.

wK0K5DN.jpg

He fucking sucks. Him being 'brotista' isn't going to fix shit when he's about as athletic as 2014 Jake Roberts.

He's not even Brotista, he's just "Srs business big guy." He looks bored and it's making me bored.

Why would you ever be on Big Dave's bandwagon, Net_Wrecker? You actually have good taste.

Because the Brotista gimmick was fun, and I thought he was getting back to that, but he just looks frustrated that everyone hates him. Mehtista.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Commercial makes me wonder if we are going into deep overtime.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Did batista forget that cardio is the most important part of being a wrestler, physically?

Big One

Banned
Batista isn't even selling the moves right, goddamn. This is terrible. He has like a delayed reaction.

At least guys like Hogan sold like they were losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom