• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Just imagine Byron standing there hearing Vince's and Dunn's voices just screaming at him. It's like the Power Stone, you need one than one person to hold it, or else you just disintegrate.

This is soooooooooo good. I can't even tell how much of the commentary destruction is kayfabe. Byron sure doesn't sound like he was prepped for this (and they would obviously have told him ahead of time). It also took them an entire segment to get him out there.

Is Byron out there doing commentary to make us miss the old commentary team? At least they said stupid things to make us mad, this is fucking boring

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Tweeted that pic of Coles shoe and it's went crazy popular hahaah

tons of retweets and favorites my notifications list is fucked

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
kinda sad that John and Wai Ting are there in person, would have loved to hear their reactions to a commentary-less Raw

Uh...you don't hear the commentary when you are there live, so it shouldn't be any different, whether Cole and the gang is there or not.

UludpNy.gif

Top Bottom