• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

dream

You're telling me this company actually has a black woman use a finisher where she jumps in the air and hits her opponent with her sweet onion? Jesus fuck.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
You're telling me this company actually has a black woman use a finisher where she jumps in the air and hits her opponent with her sweet onion? Jesus fuck.

Don't let word get out. It will turn into the next GAF Internet faux outrage thread.

Mengetsu

This Raw has been fantastic all around! But now...
sClpOqY.jpg

Ithil

This is not looking like a good tag match. And there's no way they don't know that, with this crowd, so they must have something planned.

Aiii

So not worth it
These commercial breaks are annoying as fuck, I don't understand how you guys make it through live Raw's every week.

Ryback has gotten a lot better as an entertainer since his uber push a few years back. Hate his outfits and some of his moveset but really like his character, especially off camera when he has no script.

Top Bottom