• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but last night's TNA house show had this

grCPhjv.jpg

That is a couch. Oh, I'm sorry, that is a VIP seat. Which is rewarded to the fan that creates the best sign at their Sign Creation Station

n1jHPzk.jpg

Would you believe this is the #2 company in the United States?

Sokantish

He said he was the best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be. Who else could that be other than Bret Hart?

The Theszcast is the greatest podcast of all time

Laserfrog

Bret Hart goes to the Bret Mart to get his Canadian bagged milk. Bret Mart the best mart there is, the best mart there was, the best mart there ever will be.

Laserfrog's crass and callous caricature of a Canadian is part of a co-ordinated conspiracy in creating a counter-Canuck culture in this crowd.

Sblargh

Banned
I listened to the review an impact podcast and laughed and was entertained and decided to watch the Impact episode just to see if I could laugh at how bad it was.

And I could not. It was boring. Just boring. It's really not a "so bad it's good" type of thing, it's just flat.

Vylash

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but last night's TNA house show had this

grCPhjv.jpg

That is a couch. Oh, I'm sorry, that is a VIP seat. Which is rewarded to the fan that creates the best sign at their Sign Creation Station

n1jHPzk.jpg

Would you believe this is the #2 company in the United States?

holy fuck

Sblargh

Banned
Daniel Bryan at Extreme Rules defending his title in a long, gruesome, exciting battle against... ... .... ....... someone else on the roster capable of good, long, gruesome and exciting battles* solidifying him as the champ!

YES YES YES

*Seamus? Rollins? Neo-Sin Cara? I'm drawing a blank of who would be a good match post-mania for a champion Daniel Bryan.

Daniel Bryan at Extreme Rules defending his title in a long, gruesome, exciting battle against... ... .... ....... someone else on the roster capable of good, long, gruesome and exciting battles* solidifying him as the champ!

YES YES YES

*Seamus? Rollins? Neo-Sin Cara? I'm drawing a blank of who would be a good match post-mania for a champion Daniel Bryan.

It's probably going to be another triple threat or something, maybe with an extra stip.

Alucard

Banned
Wrestlemania XXX: Hogan's Sex Tape Re-Mix
Wrestlemania XXX: Where Hulk Hogan is Still Over
Wrestlemania XXX: Please don't type "Hulk Hogan XXX" into Google search

YES YES YES

Daniel Bryan will not be the champion heading into Extreme Rules, S-blargh 7.

strobogo

Banned
The Wrestlemania OT really shouldn't have all the indie stuff in it anyway. You wouldn't put that kind of stuff into a Super Bowl or World Series thread. Save that for the April OT.

Wrestlemania XXX: The showcase of the immortal HH and HHH

The Wrestlemania OT really shouldn't have all the indie stuff in it anyway. You wouldn't put that kind of stuff into a Super Bowl or World Series thread. Save that for the April OT.
Yeah especially when the vast majority of people aren't going and only care about... Wrestlemania.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, I was wondering, if you add up all of TNA's attendance for an entire year, would WrestleMania still outdraw them in a single night?

Alucard

Banned
I listened to the review an impact podcast and laughed and was entertained and decided to watch the Impact episode just to see if I could laugh at how bad it was.

And I could not. It was boring. Just boring. It's really not a "so bad it's good" type of thing, it's just flat.

EC3 is money, and the tag match was exciting. Shut your ugly mouth!

Sblargh

Banned
Daniel Bryan will not be the champion heading into Extreme Rules, S-blargh 7.

You will not shake my confindence, Bean Breath!
You go around and you thump your bible, you do not take the Lord's name in vain, you talk about TNA 3:16

Well, Daniel Bryan 3:16 just said

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Slam City is friggin horrible. Surprised you guys like it.

If yall don't want me to do the OTs anymore, that's fine with me....fewer things to work into my schedule every month. I enjoy doing them though, but would gladly let someone else do them for a while.

Good luck finding someone for the Mania OT who will cover everything in the next week though.

jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom