• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Creepy bearded dude tells the kids that he's going to get them and destroy what's wrong with the world.....transition into Total Divas promote to setup the next match. Wrestling is hilarious.

And Cole even goes all grave talking about Bray, then "and switching gears now!" with a happy face.

I'm gonna riot when he gets squashed

iITwsQDHHVZGM.gif

UberTag

Just called Teksavvy My internet is busted. It's been broken all weekend too.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one suffering through Teksavvy's headaches. Connectivity's been abysmal. Canadian government really wants us to suffer under the telecom monopoly.

Nameless

The Vicki invitational and Andre Memorial are prime fucking examples of how extremely lazy and unimaginative the booking in the E is.

That Divas match sounds like the worst thing ever. God.

Here's a better rule-set - all the Divas start in the ring at the same time and are eliminated by pinfall or submission until only one remains.

strobogo

Banned
What I've learned from watching 1 episode of total divas.

Kayfabe or not these women are all horrible people

Yeah, all of them come of so vapid, bitchy, insecure, stupid, and selfish. Nikki can't be happy for ANYONE, even her own sister because John Cener won't marry her and buy her more stuff. All the girls are jealous of each other. Nattie is a harpy and even more secure than the Bellas. The only cool people on the show are Vinnie, Bryan, and Jon Uso.

Well, Sandra is dope. Naomi is pretty chill and legit. Cameron is fucking crazy and terrible to Vinnie.

Heel

Total Divas, S03E04 - AJ has a bad hair day, and is on the verge of tears. Who stole the hair products from her locker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom