• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

How do you guys think Taker/Brock's actually going to go down? I'm entirely over the plodding, 30+ minute Taker WM matches, so I would be perfectly happy if they just went at each other, guns blazing, for a good 10-15 minutes of sustained ass whooping, but I don't know if Taker has it in him.
A lot of punching and a lot of rest holds.

We might get like 3 actual non-submission wrestling moves. Maybe 20 minutes? Oh, and like 10 false finishes.

somedevil

How do you guys think Taker/Brock's actually going to go down? I'm entirely over the plodding, 30+ minute Taker WM matches, so I would be perfectly happy if they just went at each other, guns blazing, for a good 10-15 minutes of sustained ass whooping, but I don't know if Taker has it in him.

20-25 like Punk's match last year.

GQman2121

Banned

Brock shooting star press that ends both their careers.

Pavaloo

man, Titanfall would be a lot more fun with dropkicks and elbow drops instead of jump kicks

this match is pretty dece also

That match was still shit when Del Rio wasn't on the offensive. Big taking a minute to run across the ring to jump on a guy is just awful.

Heel

He takes them even better than he deals them.

i8BzhHcEdZmNS.gif

I tried voting using WWE Network Second Screen...

lBg5W2e.png

So if west coast votes something different they will go back in time and do the match with someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom