• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...what did I miss?
X3lvD1.gif

WTF, Usos got the non-walkout? I thought they were over.

The fact that Daniel Bryan hasn't been on TV yet is ridiculous .. hopefully he is on tonight.

I disagree, fans are clamping to see him, make them wait till Mania to build anticipation, especially since he is wrestling twice.

Prediction: screwy shit happens during Bryan-HHH and BOTH men are added to the title match.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So, I heard some insane shit happened on RAW... but How I Met Your Mother... I need to go ly dow, after that shit show.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Based on looks alone, Kurt Axel shoud be the new Arn Anderson. He just needs his new Tully Blanchard and we can have the new Brain Busters.

kurbaan

Banned
some of you people are such a joke. Complain about HHH burying everyone. Then when he does it you want him to be champ...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
some of you people are such a joke. Complain about HHH burying everyone. Then when he does it you want him to be champ...

no...nobody wants Mr H to be champ, especially in 2014. I'm just curious if he really is that stupid to book himself as champion at WM

strobogo

Banned
The best part of the KMart/WWE partnership is that Kmart has by far the worst selection of WWE stuff of any of the major big box stores. Even regional ones like Meijer have more WWE stuff.

Now that the HHH burial video of the ages is done, I think I might as well tune out.

Anth0ny

So the people who tour year round get a nice bonus, especially since the network will be cutting into bonuses going forward?

i thought they scrapped the whole bonus thing because of the network, which is why everyone is on the card lol

either way, i don't want to see all these losers at wrestlemania. since when does EVERYONE get on the card at mania? a battle royal is one thing, but a fucking 8 man tag match and like 15 divas in a match too?

how can you justify that tag match that features 4/8 jobbers over a straight up cody/goldust vs. usos match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom