• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavaloo

trips said he likes fandango, he said he might even be an A-player

he said that the universe let him die out/gave up on him too fast

strobogo

Banned
Wait, HHH did say that the fans dropping Fandangering was stupid because he's a B+, maybe even A player. It was burying the fans for being stupid, y'all.

Pavaloo

Wait, HHH did say that the fans dropping Fandangering was stupid because he's a B+, maybe even A player. It was burying the fans for being stupid, y'all.

Yeah he was burying 'movements' and crowds wanting attention
Shallow gimmick, crowd that got him over was a bunch of hipster smarks doing it ironically

That's who he's calling out. People who want attention. Saying crowds don't actually like or support good talent, they like attention then they move on to someone new. I think his gimmick is fuckin' gold. I think he rocks it nicely too. Especially in interview segments and stuff. But like the rest of the roster, he doesn't get the air time to showcase it

Are they seriously going the 2 Raws before Wrestlemania with no Daniel Bryan? What the fuck? This is the worst Mania build I've ever seen, but this is what happens when WWE has no incentive to try to get buys when they are giving it free with the wwe network.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Are they seriously going the 2 Raws before Wrestlemania with no Daniel Bryan? What the fuck? This is the worst Mania build I've ever seen, but this is what happens when WWE has no incentive to try to get buys when they are giving it free with the wwe network.

1) They are desperately still trying to get people to sign up for the network

2) Theres still 20+ minutes left in this show

Sokantish

He's going to take out Orton and Batista

They are more desperate than ever

Part of me really doesn't want Bryan to stand tall to end the show. It'll make me feel uneasy.

Afraid so. They already mentioned he isn't showing up and the main event is with two other people.

So there just is no way he could show up.

Anth0ny

who would want to see shield vs wyatts at wrestlemania

new age outlaws and kane vs shield and bray jobbing to cena is much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom