• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apdiddy

I've been arguing for awhile that if people (fans of Daniel Bryan, et al.) have a problem with what they are seeing in the WWE, they can do several things: not buy a PPV, not buy a ticket, and don't watch Raw/Smackdown/WWE Network.

At this point, I feel that if HHH says he's going to win at WrestleMania, he will. Then people paying for WrestleMania should then ask for their money back.

Fandango "despises" Disco? THAT SON OF A...

disco-stu.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I applaud your choice in wrestling programming this evening.

I thought so until the episode I'm up to is full of the Harris Brothers. WWE Network, what do you have against me tonight? The way ECW structured their TV was so weird. It almost never had the same format week to week, they'd hype up the big monthly shows that were "non televised" but would then be shown in clipped form over the next few weeks, and a lot of times the show feels like some weird art project more than any kind of wrestling show.

strobogo

Banned
I've been arguing for awhile that if people (fans of Daniel Bryan, et al.) have a problem with what they are seeing in the WWE, they can do several things: not buy a PPV, not buy a ticket, and don't watch Raw/Smackdown/WWE Network.

At this point, I feel that if HHH says he's going to win at WrestleMania, he will. Then people paying for WrestleMania should then ask for their money back.

But WWE Network is so dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom