• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's DAMN true.

Edit:
New page
adxoU.gif

strobogo

Banned
Well yeah but Triple H is prob gonna make like every angle into some type of shoot-work angle to sync up with dirtsheets, if the booking of the Authority storyline is to judge by.

I think it would be great if they stole the ideas that the dirt sheets theorize and make up and then completely change gears just to fuck with them.

UberTag

Summerslam is not a good show. I'm to the start of Savage/Warrior and the only thing even half decent has been HBK vs Martel. But Raw sounds worse. I'll watch more Hardcore TV I think.
I applaud your choice in wrestling programming this evening.

antonz

lol fighting at the table because Coles headset isn't working.

Then Cole finally realizes the reason he cant hear shit is his earpiece fell out after bitching at JBL etc

Bray Wyatt to come out with Eminem at WM?

It's too bad they're wasting their time with all these great Bray promos and all this when everyone knows Cena is either winning that match, or is winning some kind of immediate rematch.
Said this last week but it's still just as true now - Orton retaining the title at WM would be the ultimate swerve.

please wwehhh
Best possible outcome is Trips winning the gold.

Oh, remember when Fandango was over? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom