• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
i7UG26aMjre8U.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
DDP yoga is the greatest thing ever. It saves lives.

Doing it myself! It's the first time I've actually enjoyed a workout program! I can't recommend it enough. I feel better at 31 than I ever have!

MG310

I imagine they'll do a Hogan/Hall/Nash NWO induction at some point.

That and you know they'll want to say they are inducting the character Razor Ramon and not the guy who played him when questioned on it.

Raw64life

The more I think about the more I can see Bryan beating HHH and then HHH just being like fuck it fatal four way for the title because I feel like it.

Big One

Banned
Induct 64+ guys at once? Unlikely.
Hell yeah, but Hogan will take the award by himself. Then next year they can induct the Mega Powers which Hogan will also accept. And years down the line if WWE actually does buy TNA footage on a passing though way after TNA goes out of business, you can induct Immortal posthumously.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
How are you finding its affordability? I don't have a ton of disposable income, and a lot of the food seemed to be organic and, hence, more expensive.

I haven't been following the diet plan fully. I've cut out most processed foods, fast food and almost all gluten and I've seen good results. Also, I haven't gone full organic as I really don't buy that it's that much better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom