• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

There is only one queen of the divas

Aksana-ropes-2.gif

Sblargh

Banned
With Main Event slowly getting bigger and bigger matches, do you guys think it's at all possible that WWE is setting it up to be the #2 show ahead of Smackdown? Would that make sense in order to draw people to the Network more?

If they are trying to make Smackdown their worst show, they are doing a fine job.

But Main Event really is getting better and better. Longer matches, less nonsense. Even if it is two matches, as long as they are two good mmatches, I'm in.

Dang, divas battle royal with title on the line!

thuway

I know purists will disagree, but I think tag team wrestling needs to evolve into three man teams permanently.

Too many times you'll have incredible wrestlers that have inexcusable weaknesses- IE: lack of charisma, can't go to the top rope, aren't large enough to be believable, etc.

If the tag belts were to evolve into three person teams- we'd have a reason for a team like the Shield and the Wyatts to stick around. Not everything needs to devolve into singles wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom