• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

imBask

Banned
RAW

tumblr_mkhk03fCDr1r4wvwvo2_250.gif

Rimfya

Banned
I'd like to see the limits of what people will boo/cheer when it comes to Roman. Like threaten him with water boarding or something.

Toki767

I'd like to see the limits of what people will boo/cheer when it comes to Roman. Like threaten him with water boarding or something.

I mean...it's not like they're chanting or bringing signs that say "Die Roman Die" the way they did with Rocky Maiavia.

I think once they start doing that, Vince would have to really consider a heel turn.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Reigns should have speared Taker as he said Rest in Peace

I thought he was going to as well. I heard that Taker's chokeslam spot on Strowman caused him a lot of pain, so if Reigns spears him before the show, he might crumble into dust.

Unless there is some sort of swerve or turn here, I just don't see the appeal of this match. Reigns winning clean will go over like a fart in church, not that its stopped Vince before.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Unless there is some sort of swerve or turn here, I just don't see the appeal of this match. Reigns winning clean will go over like a fart in church, not that its stopped Vince before.

The only way a Reigns win over Taker matters at all is if its just 10 minutes of Reigns burying him.

And then literally burying Undertaker into a grave to top it off.

I thought he was going to as well. I heard that Taker's chokeslam spot on Strowman caused him a lot of pain, so if Reigns spears him before the show, he might crumble into dust.

I mean, if Roman is turning next Monday (which at one point was the plan), him beating Undertaker is not a terrible decision. If he's staying a babyface, then it's an awful one.

Top Bottom