• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Why would you advertise an "unsanctioned" match? Isn't the whole point that it's happening in spite of the promoters not wanting it because it has to happen?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why would you advertise an "unsanctioned" match? Isn't the whole point that it's happening in spite of the promoters not wanting it because it has to happen?

The match is still going to have an actual WWE referee right? How is it even actually unsanctioned?

They should be having the match at a place in Orlando where nobody shows up, try the Impact Wrestling Zone.

I would be so mad if I attended this Raw expecting something important to happen a week from Mania.

Nothing important ever happens on the WM go-home show (except for WM 17). It's just a hype/package show. If you attended this Raw expecting something important to happen, you'd be attending the wrong Raw.

Toki767

Nothing important ever happens on the WM go-home show (except for WM 17). It's just a hype/package show. If you attended this Raw expecting something important to happen, you'd be attending the wrong Raw.

In fairness, that would kind of make you a moron. At best, you could expect some staredowns and matches that breakdown into brawls...

Yeah, but it's a sold out Raw in Philly.

So you know a lot of people went there expecting something.

Although I guess in theory this might be the last time the Undertaker appears at Raw.

slabrock

Banned
The match is still going to have an actual WWE referee right? How is it even actually unsanctioned?

They should be having the match at a place in Orlando where nobody shows up, try the Impact Wrestling Zone.

they are gonna do it like pickup basketball games and ref themselves

shanafan

Did Bray defend his title only one time since Elimination Chamber? The Smackdown after, right?

It's been more than 30 days.

si3ljbD.jpg

justjim89

So obviously Joe will run in to help Owens. Who runs in to help Zayn?

Edit: Duh, Jericho. Wrestling logic escaped me for a moment there.

Top Bottom