• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

ffdgh

Chaos is fun XD. Anyway that's it for me since it's almost 12:40 est, GGS all.....oh and no more random japanese players should join anymore.

Videoneon

This game is still going on GAF? Nice. I run a decent Peach setup, next time there are some races maybe I'll stop by. I used to play a lot on GameFAQs and just stopped inexplicably.

Prinny

I tried the glide shortcut in the middle of the race and then got confused when I thought I saw a shortcut. It turns out that it was the earlier circular section of the track :(
I'm awful at RR, I fail every shortcuts now.

Edit: You really had to wait until I was first to use it? You're so mean Greg ;_;

That wasn't nice Prinny, but what else is new :mad:
What are you talking about?

Damn, I really thought it was ffdgh, sorry. You both had Wiggler.
He keeps pushing off-track in every races >.>

That wasn't nice Prinny, but what else is new :mad:
Edit: You really had to wait until I was first to use it? You're so mean Greg ;_;
Well whoever I bless with it now wins the race lol
What are you talking about?
Red shell to the face when I was right behind you at the end of the mall.
Damn, I really thought it was ffdgh, sorry. You both had Wiggler.
He keeps pushing off-track in every races >.>
He keeps doing that on purpose to confuse us lol. Or is ffdgh a she?

Koodo

Banned
What an unfortunate communication error.

ibyKL6lKwolQeB.gif

ffdgh

It's only possible with feather weights while using the koopa clown. Basically take the right fork in the road and before you fall down the ramp to the pool area. Stay close to the right railing as you fall towards the right wall and you should glitch through the wall to the bottom floor.

Should be a video on youtube.

Top Bottom