• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Smilax

LOL, don't talk about Iwata's waifu like that!

GGs everybody! Hopefully we get even half of you back next week!

I'm staying here, hopefully I can invite my brother to join for an extra racer for next time. Thanks for hosting Greg. Cuz heavens know I have bad internet lol.

ffdgh

Yeah. Guys, don't forget that I was placing ahead of ffdgh on a regular basis on those races. :p

The room really had it out for me during that GP...while you just tripple mushroomed your way to first for almost all of them. >_>

Ahh It'll be so much fun to continue these races when 8 comes out.

The room really had it out for me during that GP...while you just tripple mushroomed your way to first for almost all of them. >_>
There was a GP where you almost got a sweep because the opposite happened. ;P

My favorite GPs were the ones that were actually close. XD

Smilax

Hello everyone! Will we be racing later today/tonight or is everyone gonna save today for the new DK Tropical Freeze?
I have the game too and might play it for a bit depending on how things go, but I still have time to kart.

Hello everyone! Will we be racing later today/tonight or is everyone gonna save today for the new DK Tropical Freeze?
I have the game too and might play it for a bit depending on how things go, but I still have time to kart.
We thought you knew already but we usually only meet up on Thursdays. Not sure how it started but we've stuck to it for a while now.

We should start racing around 9PM EST if you're up for it :)

I'm pretty sure that was him :/

Edit: I really must learn how to do that RR shortcut someday...

Edit2: I'm going to assume that was button related Prinny :p

Smilax

We thought you knew already but we usually only meet up on Thursdays. Not sure how it started but we've stuck to it for a while now.

We should start racing around 9PM EST if you're up for it :)

Oh lol, well if I knew that I would be racing. I'm guessing you guys are about to finish up.

Top Bottom