• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

ffdgh

Eh, I pretty much YOLO'd when I was considering saving that shroom. Didn't pay off because Greg got a blue instead of triple shrooms or a star like I thought he'd get.

GGs!

Never bet on greg not getting a blue lol.
Woo, those were certainly... races I guess.

LoL, ggs everybody!

KI tomorrow?

Ofcourse...That glitch shark told us about will be oh so fun to abuse. Long range magnus club is so good.

Never bet on greg not getting a blue lol.
LOL, so sad yet so true.

I can only take advantage of that glitch if I have any weapons left with stats to abuse. I whittled myself down to almost nothing trying to make new Pandora Claws :(
Just play chapter 1 on level 9 and then buy stuff from thestore afterwards.

Tho If you want the best results, Play chapter 20 on 8.0-9.0 for the best results if you can manage it.
I haven't played single player in a while but I'll give it a shot before we start. I'm pretty sure that there's still weapons I haven't unlocked in SP too.

ffdgh

LOL, so sad yet so true.

I can only take advantage of that glitch if I have any weapons left with stats to abuse. I whittled myself down to almost nothing trying to make new Pandora Claws :(

Just play chapter 1 on level 9 and then buy stuff from thestore afterwards.

Tho If you want the best results, Play chapter 20 on 8.0-9.0 for the best results if you can manage it.

DaBoss

Is it full? This is the first time I've been in a community lol, so I have no idea how it works. I'm in the lobby waiting and it said a group was playing.

Top Bottom