• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Gattuso

I don't be knowing where some of these greens are even coming from sometimes. really glad I snagged 2nd at the last second.
GGs roo

Got a comm error and my gamepad was dying so called it quits (not a ragequit).

Diddly your Varia suit is so nice, I have to go and get one of those today somehow.

Gattuso

really loved how the red shell didn't break here:
MediumTanBobolink.gif

I figured the red shell wouldn't hit but I didn't think it would backfire on me this badly haha:
DemandingShowyHound.gif

GGs as usual

Does this game have a fun single player? I don't have any friends to play local multi with.

Since online exists, you don't really have to play local multi. Even then, I mostly play the game in single player trying to get 3 stars on all cups and beating staff ghosts on time trials. The single player mode isn't as great and robust as Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, but I still find it fun to play.

Roo

really loved how the red shell didn't break here:
MediumTanBobolink.gif

I figured the red shell wouldn't hit but I didn't think it would backfire on me this badly haha:
DemandingShowyHound.gif

GGs as usual

I hate how the game always registers a hit on your end when you run into someone's item but a milisecond later they still have that item and use it on someone else..

BokehKing

Banned
Just got this game, went to take at the user database and there are hundreds of names

Are all those people still active? I was hoping maybe I can leave my name here and if active people want to add me that would be cool, I don't want to take a gamble of me going nuts from typing in all those names to add

Wii id = docvape

Top Bottom