• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

Man, can't wait for the second DLC pack so I can use Dry Bowser and finally main a heavyweight I actually like u_u

Edit: I screwed up x_x

Gattuso

here's one awful race out of the many, many, others haha:
ShadowyGrandioseEarthworm.gif

Roo

here's one awful race out of the many, many, others haha:
ShadowyGrandioseEarthworm.gif
Holy shit hahaha
That race was awesome. That last lightning saved my ass. Everyone ahead of me lost their items while I got triple mushrooms. From 7th to 2nd in matter of seconds.

I really liked last night's lobby. Everyone was very competitive (some were a real pain in the ass *cough* Girl *cough*). Even Exentryk had a hard time getting first place in most races even with his speed hacks :p

Gattuso

Holy shit hahaha
That race was awesome. That last lightning saved my ass. Everyone ahead of me lost their items while I got triple mushrooms. From 7th to 2nd in matter of seconds.

I really liked last night's lobby. Everyone was very competitive (some were a real pain in the ass *cough* Girl *cough*). Even Exentryk had a hard time getting first place in most races even with his speed hacks :p

all I did was refresh the page and banned appeared under you.
anyway, those were some fun races, even if I was in the bottom half for most of them. i'm actually shocked incite was so far back that race. with the way it was going for me, I thought for sure I was going to be last. (not that second to last is any better :p) the over the glider hits were the worst and I don't know how I got stuck on that pole right before the shortcut.

Girl and a few others were pretty frustrating every race haha. I don't think I've consistently done that bad race after race since launch.

I love Bowser's losing animation when he puts his arms down and his head is up, how can he turn if his hands aren't touching the wheel? lol

Roo

all I did was refresh the page and banned appeared under you.
anyway, those were some fun races, even if I was in the bottom half for most of them. i'm actually shocked incite was so far back that race. with the way it was going for me, I thought for sure I was going to be last. (not that second to last is any better :p) the over the glider hits were the worst and I don't know how I got stuck on that pole right before the shortcut.

Girl and a few others were pretty frustrating every race haha. I don't think I've consistently done that bad race after race since launch.
Incite is a strange case lol
Sometimes you see him kicking asses and getting first place and others you see him just chilling at the back of the group.

lol Roo is banned. What did he do? Is this the end of Mario Kart as we know it?
I want to think it was a misunderstanding..
and no, it's not the end :)

This is the end of all the cheating that is going on in GAF races.
Try harder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anti-cheat software finally caught up.
RIP Roo.
Even tho I don't mind the cheating/hax jokes, it's good to see I can count on you, efx10

What? Roo is banned? =/

Hopefully it's not longer than a week or so.
ihaR06r5kh3jV.gif

another fun race from the other day:
JovialSolidAdamsstaghornedbeetle.gif
lol
that guy definitely didn't target you, nope.
He's back! Hooray!

...And there goes Roo.
Hey, Sharky
ibxGLQw8xEClX7.gif

Top Bottom