• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

No late night mario karting?

Not me, unfortunately. Need to finish something for work and I'm already late x__x

Also, lurking MarioKartWii:
iN0tfmxkCev9m.png

I'll be pissed off if we don't get a Bowser's Castle for pack 2 >:O

You know, since YouTube now supports 60 FPS videos it'd really be nice if highlights were uploaded at 60 FPS instead of 30.

I hope the folks at Nintendo address this in the next update, but since they tend to be behind when it comes to online features (I'm shocked that YouTube support even exists in the first place) I'm not going to hold my breath.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I wonder if Mario Kart 8 are going to get second batch of Amiibo costumes along with 2nd DLC Bundle?

I could imagine that Ness could be a part of it as well. It would be amazing if Pit and Wario would work as well.

You know, since YouTube now supports 60 FPS videos it'd really be nice if highlights were uploaded at 60 FPS instead of 30.

I hope the folks at Nintendo address this in the next update, but since they tend to be behind when it comes to online features (I'm shocked that YouTube support even exists in the first place) I'm not going to hold my breath.
Ugh, no thanks. Youtube uploads take long enough for me as it is. I don't want to have to wait twice as long just for a small increase in graphical quality.

Roo

I'm curious to see how it plays without the halfpipes...and wonky physics.

Gimmie DD's castle any day tho. Best one in the series.

I'd imagine they'd go the same route as Electrodrome, Ice Ice Outpost, Bowser's Castle and Rainbow Road and twist both paths around the Bowser statue with anti-gravity so they do a 360° turn to finish behind it.

Something like the upper section of this... track

I don't know lol

Top Bottom