• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Grizzo

Still no date for the second batch of DLC (well, aside from "May")? I can't wait.

It's seriously one of my most anticipated gaming-related thing to come out in 2015!

Does online use 150CC or what?

I can't get into it. It feels incredibly slow. Like just going out for a drive. Powersliding boosts feel negligible, and mushrooms seem to do very little when used on a straightaway.

Exentryk

I can't get into it. It feels incredibly slow. Like just going out for a drive. Powersliding boosts feel negligible, and mushrooms seem to do very little when used on a straightaway.

If you're just jumping online randomly, and are just starting out (~1000 VR), you may not be getting thrown in 150cc races. You can however choose to search for 150cc races only and then join from there.

I would play but the Wii U's occupied.

Low-rank races are 100cc. Once you get your rank higher you'll be always in 150cc races.

Top Bottom