• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Enforced

Take that!!!
tumblr_mvvmgcZSoq1t0sxzto3_500.gif

Roo

Comm error? It kicked me out.
Oh well, guess it's time to stop anyway.
Thanks for the races. Those were really fun.
GGs Enforced.

Shining

Just the two of you.
The game only supports two local players for online mode.
If all your friends have their respective Wii U consoles then it's up to 12 players in a single lobby.
Great, thanks. My nephews and nieces will be getting MK8 very soon. It will be online multiplayer mayhem!

Roo

I think the problem is rather the time and not the date itself.
We usually play too late (around 10:00pm-3:00am PT) xD
So Japanese and Europe KartGAF are nonexistent.

...This is going to turn into one of those things where a bunch of us were willing to play but nobody posted to say they wanted to play, is it?

Roo

Playing Xenoblade and Smash Bros... BUT I will be back this Friday or Saturday. :)
Nice.
btw, those guys from the frantic room were friends of yours?

I was pay attention to this thread but no one posted. So I've been playing smash. Btw when we'll smash?
I don't know.
Gonna be honest, I suck at Smash :V
I pretty much gave up xD

...This is going to turn into one of those things where a bunch of us were willing to play but nobody posted to say they wanted to play, is it?

I always post when I'm about to play but I see where are you coming from =/

Roo

Same here. I lost many times against smash gaf. I would draw a storyboard on how bad player I on flipnote. If only im good at drawing.

I love the franchise and I played Brawl a lot but I never took it seriously in a competitive sense like.. at all.
All I do is mash buttons lol

Oh well, guess I can hop in a few minutes :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
First time in a while I've played this and I forgot how shit the online is with the bunny hopping.

It's rare to see bunny hopping tho. I think no one actually use fire hop or bunny hop in MarioKartGAF room for some reasons. Or I never notice.

Roo

It's rare to see bunny hopping tho. I think no one actually use fire hop or bunny hop in MarioKartGAF room for some reasons. Or I never notice.
It's definitely the latter.
ffdgh, Nathan and I do it all the time.
I try to don't do it in GAF Rooms tho.

Top Bottom