• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Boney

Banned
Dammit shark stop getting my item boxes

And a bullet bill got me from like 10th to 3rd was nuts

Oh gd evereythinng hit me and ffdgh but then he recovered and everything kept hitting me

HOW DID THAT BOOMERANG NOT HIT THE RED SHELL THAT WAS ON MY ASS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

RAAAAAAGE QUIIIIIIIIT

actuallyiwasgoingtoquitanywaysGGs

Roo

I'm glad clans are not really a thing in this game compared to MKW.
Since they can set up a private tournaments now, we don't have to see that trash everyday.

Roo

Man, I really hope they remove blooper from the next game. It's such an useless item it's beyond me it has has stuck around for so long.
I know it just found a reason to exist in this game but it's a POS for all intents and purposes

Man, I really hope they remove blooper from the next game. It's such an useless item it's beyond me it has has stuck around for so long.
I know it just found a reason to exist in this game but it's a POS for all intents and purposes
I want it removed because I'm fucking lucky if I get through a Blooper unscathed. Lost a race earlier because I didn't see a banana due to a blooper, actually... Was 1st, ended up in like 10th.

ffdgh

8's blooper is good. Just...don't let it appear on the last lap outside of crazy 8.

Won't lie tho, the instant switch from blooper traction to regular traction has messed me up a few times.

Roo

I want it removed because I'm fucking lucky if I get through a Blooper unscathed. Lost a race earlier because I didn't see a banana due to a blooper, actually... Was 1st, ended up in like 10th.
I mean, that's the main idea behind the blooper, Making you hit stuff you can't see but it never helps the person who gets it. Literally never.
Especially in this game since the ink seems to be coded in a track basis, meaning If the next turn in a track is to the left, your left side of the screen will get inked but the rest is clean so the whole concept falls apart only relying on the altered traction stats.

I mean, that's the main idea behind the blooper, Making you hit stuff you can't see but it never helps the person who gets it. Literally never.
I think you're supposed to chain the blooper so you get another item to take advantage of everybody's blindness and poor control but that idea never occurred to me until just now.

Enforced

Welp got exams coming up. So I wont play for the next three weeks . I hope you guys push
Nathan
last place for me. >:D

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Welp got exams coming up. So I wont play for the next three weeks . I hope you guys push
Nathan
last place for me. >:D

Well, we will keep last place seat warm for you! :)

I will miss you being there tho. Sometime you can be royal pain in my neck with those items. Someday, we gotta to stick together against those good players someday!

Roo

I think you're supposed to chain the blooper so you get another item to take advantage of everybody's blindness and poor control but that idea never occurred to me until just now.
Maybe. I still think it's useless :/
Well, we will keep last place seat warm for you! :)
lol

btw, a little off topic but it's just me or we can no longer upload anything to minus.com unless you're registered? D:

Roo

i didn't do nothin'!

...Well if I see you open I *ALWAYS* hit you if I can just for the hell of it but other than that...

Just remember...
bsAkmIM.png

:X

Top Bottom