• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Enforced

Well, we will keep last place seat warm for you! :)
Damn it Heath!
PzjKxOq.gif

So in coop I cant earn coins?

I've been playing as p2 and I haven't been getting anything
Don't know how that happened. I never tried 2 players. Maybe roo knows. :

i didn't do nothin'!

...Well if I see you open I *ALWAYS* hit you if I can just for the hell of it but other than that...

Just remember...
pic*
:X
guys pls

I had this idea other day that I plan to add our mii faces with expressions in this picture and maybe add MK8 items on the hands. I'm the one who is getting beaten up on the front right. But I don't time for it though. :p
MarioKartGaf
Sorry if I went to far on this picture.

Roo

I think I like regional rooms but it sucks they never seem to get new players once the ones in a room start to leave.
I joined a room with 10 players and then another two joined but throughout some races, players left but we never got new ones to fill the empty spots.
I played over an hour and it was the case in all regional rooms.

Yay!

I'm trying to switch back to the analog stick. I found out that I'm much more consistent if I jam the stick into the sides and rotate it and stuff instead of merely tilting it like I used to.

Can't demon slide for shit now though

Roo

I've been practicing demon sliding but I simply can't do it right. My best lines are in MKS and still fuck things up right before the gliding section.

Edit: Morton? Really? Eww..

ffdgh

To unlock dry bowser, fall into lava in bowser's castle. Same for dry bones!

As for demon hop sliding, I just can't see how most of the world records do it so consistently.

ffdgh

It would be great if they announced they patched online to rebalance the weight classes stats separately from offline like the nearly nonexistent bump change...but that's probably asking for too much from them.

Kept on trying to beat my 1:43.6 - 1:43.8 I kept on getting on successive runs on MKS.

Finally smashed past it with a 1:42.359 and will probably try to beat that soon but uploaded it for now. Watch it if you want to see how much I suck at demonsliding with the analog stick. ><;

Roo

I'd like them to fix the triple red shells.
Keep their appearance rate but change the way they work. Change their hit stun for something similar like Bullet Bill or Star's.
You don't fully stop but still get some decent damage.

Single red can be exactly the same as it is now.
Triple reds are too toxic in this game.

ffdgh

Kept on trying to beat my 1:43.6 - 1:43.8 I kept on getting on successive runs on MKS.

Finally smashed past it with a 1:42.359 and will probably try to beat that soon but uploaded it for now. Watch it if you want to see how much I suck at demonsliding with the analog stick. ><;

Gave it a go and I got 1:41.877 with pink gold falcon. Hop sliding kept making me go slower so I went without >_>

Now to join daboss!

Top Bottom