• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

I was planning to copy exentryk's mii and use his mii to fool you guys tomorrow. But I think that's going to far. So I decided not to do it. :p
You're my friend and I'm totally honest here.. We would have known you were not Exentryk by the play style alone two races in :x

So yeah I just want to see DB in action tomorrow. I don't think there's anything more I want from this.

Tracks and stuff would be nice but I really just want to see me some DB.

Roo

So yeah I just want to see DB in action tomorrow. I don't think there's anything more I want from this.

Tracks and stuff would be nice but I really just want to see me some DB.
DB?

Anyway, if we get Ribbon Road I'll be really happy even if the rest of the tracks are shit.
Just give me Ribbon Road.

ffdgh

Hoping Isabelle somehow makes it into the medium weight range. And ofcourse Waluigi pinball, Bowser's castle DD and...hmm....Mushroom city.

Roo

Hoping Isabelle somehow makes it into the medium weight range. And ofcourse Waluigi pinball, Bowser's castle DD and...hmm....Mushroom city.
I think she'll be lightweight to make things even among all the DLC characters.

Light: Isabelle, Villager
Med: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach
Heavy: Link, Dry Bowser

Oh yeah, I forgot about Bowser's Castle too
I need a retro BC!

ffdgh

I think she'll be lightweight to make things even among all the DLC characters.

Light: Isabelle, Villager
Med: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach
Heavy: Link, Dry Bowser

Evenness be damned. Ignoring the final 3 dlc characters, light weights have enough members as is lol.

13 light weights
9(11?) Medium weights
10(8?) heavy weights

Not quite sure how to label the metal duo since they are medium sized.

I would but I have a paper due on Thursday and I want to work on it as much as I can.

...By that I mean I want to get as much done as I can before Nintendo Direct hype takes me over. I know I shouldn't get that excited for those but... D:

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'll be playing tonight for the hype. You guys better join me. :x

I dunno. I haven't got any response from Azure J that I fucked him over in his last race. Yes, I caused him to get 12th place with my red shell. :3

I would but I have a paper due on Thursday and I want to work on it as much as I can.

...By that I mean I want to get as much done as I can before Nintendo Direct hype takes me over. I know I shouldn't get that excited for those but... D:

You should know better. I don't think that you would able to focus on paper easily when they are going to announce DLC tracks.

Exentryk

So, with some new MK8 news likely, be a good time to return to MK8. Is LateGAF playing tonight? I'll be around tomorrow night too. Long weekend starting tomorrow night here, so will get overdosed on Mario Kart :D

Hope you guys are around ^^

Xx6wmkE.gif

Roo

You should know better. I don't think that you would able to focus on paper easily when they are going to announce DLC tracks.
To be honest, I don't think they will show a lot of the new tracks (if anything) tomorrow.

They will keep that for the "release" trailer just like they did for pack 1.
Expect a trailer with the new characters racing on old tracks and just giving a small tease of the new vehicles and tracks here and there.
Nothing substantial :p

Edit: even a trailer based on a single new track a la Yoshi Circuit is possible too :p

Enforced

So, with some new MK8 news likely, be a good time to return to MK8. Is LateGAF playing tonight? I'll be around tomorrow night too. Long weekend starting tomorrow night here, so will get overdosed on Mario Kart :D

Hope you guys are around ^^
I will. Others better be. :x

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
To be honest, I don't think they will show a lot of the new tracks (if anything) tomorrow.

They will keep that for the "release" trailer just like they did for pack 1.
Expect a trailer with the new characters racing on old tracks and just giving a small tease of the new vehicles and tracks here and there.
Nothing substantial :p

Edit: even a trailer based on a single new track a la Yoshi Circuit is possible too :p

Yeah, that's what I would like to see.

Top Bottom